Version 1.0, June 2017
1. You may copy, modify, use, sell, or distribute this work, verbatim or
modified, for any purpose.
2. If you sell or distribute this work, whether verbatim or modified, you must
include a copy of this license, and you must make the source code available for
no extra charge.
3. A modified version of this work must be clearly labeled as such.
4. Derivative works must also be licensed under this license or a license of
equivalent terms. As an exception, linking this work with another, whether
statically or dynamically, does not impose any license requirements on the
5. If a minimum of 15 years have passed since the date of first publishing for
a part of this work, then that part is placed into the public domain and you
may do whatever you want with it, regardless of all other clauses.